According to lots of scientific researchers, children need time to play on their own and play with other children without adult intervention. However, the most important thing is that children also need to have time together with their parents.
In fact, young children are looking forward to play with their parents because this creates a very special feelings for the baby. Therefore, parents are encouraged to spend the time playing with children on a regular basis. They can help stimulate the growth of children by encourage them to listen and sing together, create the marvelous sounds by utilize the best reverb pedals and other music instruments respectively.
Nowadays parents are encouraged to take the child out for various outdoor sports in the spare time. In addition, they can also ask their friends or neighbors to visit the house and participate in different activities.
Create a particular activity
Parents can also pretend to play with the baby by stimulating them to think of one typical activity. Then parents can participate in this activity and let them play around in their own world of children. It is recommended that individuals should give questions to encourage the children to work and think.
But remember, avoid over-stimulation during the playing process, you should know the right time to stop.
In some cases, parents can utilize stuffed animals or puppets to create realistic situations and teach their child how to solve problems and other social skills. For instance, let’s the puppets do a wrong action to stimulate the child to handle the situation. By apply this method, parents can help your childreact effectively in giving better solution. Then, the next time the children can definitely handle it by themselves.
Particular activities for your children
Occasionally, parents often think that playing with children means they just need to spend their time sitting next to the child. However, it is definitely wrong. Besides spending time with the children, it is better to create a variety of games to encourage the child to take part in as well.
As a result, individuals can understand the personality as well as the type of activities that their children are interested in. this will bring lots of benefits for the child and their parents as well since they can utilize the time teaching the child his favorite major.
Below are some suggested activities so that parents and children can organize in their spare time.
- Outdoor games such as throwing the ball, pushing them on the swing, playing mud. In addition, spend time walking around the neighborhood or in the yard can help them discover the natural environment.
- Play games: cards games such as cards, chess. Parents can help him learn to play by turns, on how to win and how to lose. When the child can master the card games including chess, he can develop his mathematics skills which is very good in the future.
- If you have girls, mother can teach the girls how to cook different dishes. Just begin with basic dishes for supplemental meals then the child can think of other dishes day by day. Moreover, teaching them how to bake a cake is also one of the best ideas.
- Listen to music and sing together. In addition, parents can the child how to play the music instruments so that the child can show their talent in various events and competitions which have been held in the school or your neighborhood.
- Watching movies together. Find out what they like, how they feel after watching all the series or the plot. Discover your child’s excitement. Try not to comment and discuss any content or words or actions offensive to the child to prevent any unexpected arguments between parents and the child.
On the other hand, spending time playing with your children will strengthen the long-term relationship between members in the family as well. Through this, the child will recognized that he is loved and appreciated by their parents. As a result, baby is willing to share the problems when they feel confuse.
Playing with children also helps parents to know and understand the unique attributes of each child. It is also a great method for releasing the stress for parents when they have to deal with lots of tasks in the office.
In addition, the family activities also helps build strong ties lasting in life. Through these activities, your children can learn lots of social skills during their lifetime such as cooperation, how to communicate with other people and support during the playing process.
Organize games at night for family
Select one typical activity to play together and gradually add other games to help family have lots of fun and comfortable time after a hard day. Parents can let each member think about one game; however, this type of game should be suitable with the capacity of your children as well. This is a great time to cement friendship, learn to wait for turns, and play fair among individuals.
Encourage outdoor activities
Pediatricians have found that most children nowadays do not exercise enough. The reason are because children are now having to learn different courses at school and they often pay attention to electrical devices such as smartphones and laptops.
This is an opportunity to stop the syndrome which is known as “lazy” in many young generations. Parents can be good roles by going out and playing with the baby. These activities are also good for adult’s health as well. Moreover, encourage your child to participate in various activities not only improve the physique appearance, but stimulate the growth of their brain as well.
Overall, parents have to spend time playing with their children. By applying this method, they can have chances to strengthen the relationship among members in the family. On the other hand, the child can improve their ability and social skills during the lifetime.